Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Blog Devoted Only For My Fanfics?

I first found this idea by ChrisX a.k.a. Neo Juste Belmont. He does this for his Super Sentai Vs Super Sentai fanfic. At first, I thought, "hey, why not I have this too?"

But then I feel that my fics that nobody actually cared does not deserve one...

Then, I found Sean Akizuki's for his Super Sentai Vs Power Rangers. That fic sucks so bad yet he still have a blog for that! This is unacceptable!

But, if I did the said blog, would anyone actually read and review my fics??

4 comments:

  1. ChrisX: Because nobody actually care to review mine since it is mostly OC and OOC? And also the whole concept is kinda new for some people (Affliate Zero: The story where everyone is crammed together and Prowleranger/Paradox: The story written right after a world where KR and SS meet up, living in the same world as the result).

    You know how I always feel bad when I put post-Gokaiger Ahim in my Prowleranger and nobody cares to review even about how I changed her life a bit (She is a captain of a huge ship. there is a reason behind that)...At least for now Paradox is the one that kept me going...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well to be fair I really don't do much on OCs. So sorry.

    But even then, if you think it's fun, just create the blog anyway. Don't make the reason you made a blog was because you seek attention. If you want a good organizing in your plans, and blogs seems to be the way to go, why not?

    ReplyDelete